Sunday, January 17, 2021

Meet Ah Boy & Ah Girl!

 大家好!Hello everyone! 

Have you experienced going to family gatherings and your family members ever only calling you 'Ah Boy' or 'Ah Girl'? On my mum's side, I've always been called Ah Girl for as long as I remember. Sometimes I wonder if they know what my actual name is 😂 So, in honour of this memory, I've decided to call this pair Ah Boy and Ah Girl! 

I initially wanted to make them into badges, but then I found these cute-sized frames that my cousin bought from Japan. With my newfound extra space, I decided to give them names and added the golden coin and ingot which are also from our MiRuMakes CNY minis collection. Tell us which of the minis is your fave 😉

Wishing you all the best of health and prosperity in the Year of the Ox!

-Michelle-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hello to our Deepavali Sampler!

Deepavali, a.k.a. the Festival of Lights, is celebrated by those who embrace Hinduism.  We must confess, since neither Ruzanna nor I celebra...